March 6, 2012

An Earring's Second Life

It is inevitable that at some point, you will loose one of those earrings. Probably your favorite pair from Granny Myrt. Shakin' it on the dance floor- unbeknownst to you until the next morning, and you grudgingly stow the lonely singleton in your jewelry box, sad never to see the light of day again. Wait! There is hope.


 ... Here are a few singles I have come across at the shop ...
 If you clip the earring over the chain of your choice... Viola! Instant pendant.


 Pair a chunky cluster glass earring with a bulky glass bead necklace.

Bridal or formal styles.

Don't let your singletons go to waste. Re-purpose without "re-purposing." 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I have an Aurora Borealis brooch from my grandma that I need to have repaired.

    Also, I found your blog through Mike Younes. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete